- A regional project of the Smithsonian and Heritage Preservation. During this project over twelve public art works were conserved.
- Consulted with cities and universities regarding care and maintenance.
The Following is a list of sculptures conserved through Adopt-A-Sculpture.
- Firemans Monument, bronze
- Fountain Square, cement and bronze
- St. Francis of Assissi, bronze
- The Doughboy, sheet metal
- Josephine and her Cubs, bronze
- Ben King, bronze
- Theodore Rosevelt, bronze
- Mythological Figures, bronze
- Additional conservation projects for public and private collections.